welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Must I Be Melancholy?

It's true, I had fully intended to leave that moody door called melancholy firmly shut.
Besides I am no stranger to this and I have learned if I open it even a crack, it seeps into too many aspects of the present,spoiling the potential of new moments waiting to be released.

Pinned Image
via pintrest
But then, even the sky had opened up in torrents of tears.

So a few of my own  did not seem out of place at all.

Why does the beginning of a new school year always remind me so harshly , the passage of time and years in my children? Incredulously I realize that my baby is the only one left at the small school that I have had a child attend since 1998. Really?

I am happy though, as no thing can remain intact forever. Why would I want it too?
I love seeing my children discover their  potential and do things I have never tried, and succeed and sometimes fail.
I love giving them wings; this is a parent's prerogative.

The tragedy lies in letting them fly away with a piece of my heart.





 


"the eldest ready to begin her second year in college"





First day of school jitters,concealed by beaming smiles. I just love that I get to be home and see them off with hugs and prayers.I am so blessed.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...