welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Books or Flowers?


If you had to choose either books or flowers, which would you choose?

That would be a real dilemma for me!!

Both are quite undemanding yet both bring such unexplainable comfort, joy,
 and beauty into our lives.

Aren't you just thrilled that we live in a world where there are  books and flowers???





Flowers lead to books which lead to thinking and not thinking and then more flowers and music.Then many more flowers and many more books.       (Maria Kalman)




   I wanted to do a fun post! I hope it brought a smile,    Now out to enjoy that sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. “With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?” ~ Oscar Wilde

    This quote came to mind as I was enjoying your post :) I'm grateful we don't have to choose between books or flowers... but unfortunately, sometimes I have to choose between housework and flowers!!! My flowers look beautiful right now, but my house... Um, I think we could use some rain:

    "God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done." ~ Author Unknown

    Have a great day Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan,I love that quote too!
      I understand about the housework it is one of those things that does not go away on it's own,oh well hopefully your day went well and as long as your family is happy that's the main thing.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad we do not have to choose! and like Megan said...it's the choosing between love's blessings that can be a torment of bliss! God is so good. thank-you sis for another heart-warming, thoughtful post!

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...