welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Monday 30 December 2013

From Us To You...

I hope you had a good Christmas. I loved having everyone home and happy!
Nice to have a break in regular routine and just be.
                                                 


                        a collage of memory made moments.....                                                                                 




             Family photos are a study, and require just the right amount of planning and spontaneity for the atmosphere...my daughter's fiance took this for us on Christmas eve.
Sharing it with you as I wish you a happy and healthy 2014...




                                   


Thank you for stopping by my little blog...much love and blessings...Lucy~


                                 
thank you for listening to the song....
                                          




2 comments:

  1. Lucy, what a lovely family photo of your holiday fun and festivities! You are a beautiful bunch, my friend.

    Wishing you all the very best in health and happiness in the new year!

    xo
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful!
    Awwww looks like a wonderful little Christmas in your family!
    Gorgeous...every last one of you!
    Happy New Year sweet friend!
    Hugs & smiles

    All my heart,
    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...