welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Friday 16 March 2012

USEFUL OR BEAUTIFUL

This shutter had been hanging out in the back of my toolshed for a while.
And after painting my hall last week there was an empty space in need of a fixture...


After I painted it and added the hooks,my incredible and handy husband hung it up .I have to say it turned out fine!!



HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR HOUSE THAT IS NOT EITHER USEFUL OR BEAUTIFUL.
WILLIAM MORRIS

5 comments:

  1. Well, that's a cute idea! You could put little notes in the slats too!! Have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful repurposing of that shutter. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have a thing for shutters..they are beautiful and practical too! My hubby made a shelving unit out of two shutters for me..perfect!
    There are so many creative ways you can use these and thank God for hubbys that help us with all these things!
    Bless you Lucy!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...