welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Monday 30 January 2012

Laundry Day


I don't know
about you, but I happen to enjoy laundry.There is something about the ritual that I find incredibly soothing.I think I inherited this from my dear mother who scrubbed many clothes in her life.I can see such a spiritual component in the liturgy of all the steps.
Gathering,sorting.washing,hanging up to dry & finally the folding .It is such a simple, sacred service that can convey love and a great way to pray for our children and remind us they are still with us as long as there is laundry.
Did you know....the winter sun is a great stain lifter?
.
Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do things beautifully.  P Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...