welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 9 June 2012

Peony, The Queen of Flowers ?


 If I could plant only ONE  flower; it would have to be the
                          white peony.
To me, it is truly a gem of a flower in its understated elegance.
 




But as I consider a garden full of white peony ,I have to admit I would miss the staid lupin ,or the flamboyant poppy and what about the myriad  of other lovely flowers!


Yes, as much as I love the white peony,I am so thankful
for ALL the flowers, and everything they offer us!



Exclusiveness in a garden
is a mistake as great as it is
in society.
(Alfred Austin)

a repost from a year ago....the peonies have just started blooming....
hope your week has too...

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful white pionies...enjoy your day...love Ria....xxx..

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...