welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Weekend Wishes


well ,I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
I enjoyed mine, my grass and gardens are bursting into a lush ,green, melody. had a beautiful ride on my bike tonight as the sun was setting.(no camera)

last night my oldest daughter and I watched a movie from the archives, at least to her... as she would of only been two when it came out...
it is one of my all time favourites, here's a clip


it has all that makes for a great movie.... drama, comedy  and romance. It was such a pleasant way to escape.
I'll leave with a picture I took this evening, I hope it conveys the blessing I wish on you and your week.


          
    ...may I never miss a rainbow or a sunset....
 because I was looking back.
             

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that movie! actually I love the old one too...they both make me dream! The country rainbow photo is so beautiful, have a happy week dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rayanne,I discovered the original was with Audrey Hepburn, I want to see that one too now...

      Delete
  2. I love rainbows. I was just reading somewhere that when we see a rainbow, it truly is a blessed gift. This picture is so pretty. It looks more like it's during the day than the evening. I also love your new Header...very nice.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...