welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 28 September 2013

Happy Weekend



My Dad suffered a heart attack yesterday. He's okay, thankfully.
 spending the weekend in hospital though. We popped by for a visit this evening, and I took him a few hydrangea . 
I don't know how much they'll mean to him ,but I'm sure my Mom will like them.:))




                            the studio tour for local artists was on this weekend in 'our town'. 
                               I didn't go this year, but I'd love to again sometime....




I'm not sure if this would pass for a studio....but my daughter couldn't wait to paint this box .
art is in the eye of the beholder, right?



                  Wishing you a blessed and beautiful last September weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Oh dear Lucy
    I'm so sorry to hear about your father - thank goodness he has pulled through.
    He will love your hydrangeas - they're are beautiful and come full of love from his family.
    Thinking of you and wishing the best for all of you.
    Sending love, prayers and hugs
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, I am thanking the Lord with you that your dad is okay! Life can change in a moment. It is a sobering thought. But it is also comforting to know that our times are in His hands.

    I am smiling at your daughter's green box. Was she inspired by the color of the artists' studio? It looks like a pretty good match! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Shane and Cheryl. So true, how fast life can change, only a few days ago our family was together to celebrate my parents fiftieth anniversary. God is good, we're thankful He kept him here with us.
    Hugs and prayers to you as well.

    ps.the paint match...just happened !!believe it or not:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lucy,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, but thank the Lord he is doing well. Life is so very fragile. This past week I was witness to a horrible accident on the bus coming home, involving an elderly lady, who may have had a fatal fall. I won't get into details here, but it really shook me up and I haven't been able to stop thinking of her. I pray that she is recovering.

    Sending prayers and love to your father and your family.

    xo
    Poppy
    PS: You live in such a pretty Ontario town! Fall must be in full bloom there about now...how beautiful! Miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Poppy. Yes, Life IS so very fragile. That would be an awful thing to witness,
      Hugs and prayers, Lucy.

      Delete
  5. So sorry for your dad !!..i hope he will recover soon darling...love from Holland...x !

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...