welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Melding Misty Morning

It was almost surreal, the September morning mist felt like a gift from the heavens.
I grabbed my camera as soon as my kids left for school, not wanting to miss any beauty...
dew dropped web

the sheep so motley and mysterious

back porch

Sunrise our horse...looks like a statue

my Claude Monet:)

                                   
                                           words I love...
                               from With New Eyes by Margaret Becker


1 comment:

  1. Refreshingly renewing, your 'melding, misty morning', is certainly Monet worthy, and an inspiration to this expat in the Med!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...