welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Monday 2 July 2012

Still Celebrating Canada



"God keep our land glorious and free...."

this is what my prayer has been today, too often I grumble when I need to be grateful.I am priviledged to live in a wonderful country.
It is God who has blessed this land and it is something that should not be taken lightly.On Sunday our speaker mentioned the verse where there is no vision the people perish Proverbs 29:18
May God guide our politians in charge of our country .




photos from the archives taken of fireworks over the parliament buildings in Ottawa.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post...love and blessings from me...xxx...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the very fact that this leader quoted a scripture! I am seeing our great country over here taking a turn for the worse with our leader now who is going after Christianity with a great force. I am always amazed at what great ways God has blessed this country and then some turn and spit in his eye...makes no sense to me what soever....I just keep prying.

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...