welcome to my blog. Sharing God's goodness with you in a wide and wonderful world.. so glad you are here.

Saturday 29 December 2012

A Prayer For You


Indeed



Sometimes I say a prayer for you,
I pray for what ever it is that you're feeling right now.
I pray about your unknowns ;and also for the knowns.
I pray about the bridges and dams that must sometimes be resurrected.
I pray that you never feel like you are walking alone.
I pray about the stormy seasons that are sure to come.
And I pray for the sunny weather times, when it's easy to forget to pray.

Sometimes I say a prayer for you,
I Want You To Feel Loved.
I pray that shadows never stay longer ,than the sunshine.
And I pray that although seasons come and go,
That your heart always stays open to love
And that your eyes always stay closed to faults.

I say a prayer from the bottom of my heart for you, and I thank God for you today.

Martin Luther King Jr.

                                                        via


I am celebrating my first anniversary of blogging! What a crazy, fun year. Thank-you for coming with me.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lucy, for your prayers. That is so special. I am actually a couple of hours from San Francisco. It is a busy place to live, but fun and lots to do and see. I think your son would like it. You have brought so much kindness through your blog this year, and I am so glad to have met you. Happy New Year!
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary!
    And prayer = the perfect gift. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

thank you and blessings for words from your heart...